Skip navigation

357 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2012 1:45 PM by Mcvalvano RSS
Mcvalvano Amateur 18 posts since
Jul 25, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 26, 2012 1:45 PM

are you the impact players 14u we are looking for girls fast pitch softball

the shooting stars are looking for girls to fill the roster we could use a pitcher that has a pitching coach and two catchers or any more impact players we was on kentucky xplosion 14u this summer and it was bad the coach only cared about has girl that was are pitcher and was moveing up to 16u she was good but not as good as her dad thought she was the kentucky xplosion went under so we got some of the girls back and made a new team we got a good pitcher and she can play second and short stop we was going to play eight turniments and only did four we got a little money back and the other girls gave up ive been coaching for eight years and played ball over cincinnati at western hills high school home of Pete Rose so 2013 will be fun im a dj and know the game i know alot of people thats got business thats going to help us one is krogers and el toros restaurant and thers more we could use another coach i got one she goes to thomas more collage i can right a book but im not for more information call mark or the dj 859-485-6230 we are around the florence ky area or other counties around walton ky or cincinnati or northern ky my email is ############http://community.active.com/mailto:mcvalvano@yamcvalvano@yahoo.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...