NEED HELP?|

341 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2012 2:06 PM by SoftballSmarts
SoftballSmarts Legend 421 posts since
Oct 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 26, 2012 2:06 PM

Accelerate Her Game Performance Today!

Private Mental Performance Training with John Kelly

It's often said that the game of baseball or fastpitch is 90% mental and yet most players have little or no training in the mental side of their game.

As a game coach and mental performance expert it is ultimately an athlete's mind that determines her success level on the diamond.

College softball coaches agree:

"I think the mental part of athletics is something that is not touched on enough. You can have a lot of talent but if you don't have the mental game to match it can be detrimental." (from a recent survey)

John & Alison.jpg

John Kelly and prized student with ASA Nationals trophy

John Kelly has had great success improving younger athlete's game day performances by

• Increasing confidence
  • Decreasing pre-game or in-game anxiety
  • Improving game day focus and concentration levels
  • Reducing the burden of internal or external expectations
  • Helping diminish the self-judgment after mistakes
  • Helping to increase the purpose, passion and joy for playing the game

John works with all age groups, competition levels and positions, specializing in pitchers (being an ex-college pitcher himself). Contact John for a FREE introductory call where John will explain how he can develop a fully customized mental performance plan for your athlete!

Learn more about private mental performance training with John Kelly at: http://www.softballsmarts.com/p/one-on-one-training-with-john-kelly.html,

or email John at: SoftballSmarts101@gmail.com.

Boost your athlete's game day confidence fast with the Sports Confidence Blueprint program!

For more FREE mental game tips and strategies visit me at: Softball Smarts or my Facebook page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...