The Apple iPhone 5 adds everything we wanted in the iPhone 4S: 4G LTE, a longer, larger screen, free turn-by-turn navigation, and a faster A6 processor. Plus, its top-to-bottom redesign is sharp, slim, and feather-light. Besides, with the improved 1136 x 640 screen resolution, it’ll bring you much more fun.
For the newbies of iPhone 5, the first and import issue is to get know how to easily sync movies, music to iPhone 5 from PC/Mac with iTunes. Below is the detailed guide, please go through it.
PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
iTunes 10.7 or later.
1. Connect iPhone 5 to your PC/Mac with micro USB Cable. iTunes will open automatically.(If not, launch it.)
2. When iTunes read your iPhone 5, it will appear in the DEVICES list then select it.
3. Sync your media files by two ways. Choose one you need.
a. Sync music and videos to iPhone 5 manually: check “Manually manage music and videos” in Options area and click Apply. This will deselect the automatic sync settings for the Music, Movies, and TV Shows tabs. Then you can drag and drop movies from iTunes Movie library to the Movies tab under your iPhone 5 in the sidebar, the same to music.
b. Sync iTunes library to iPhone 5 automatically: simply press “Sync”. In this way everything in your iTunes will be synced with your new iPhone, including Audio content (music, podcasts, audiobooks, and iTunes U content), Movies and TV shows, Photos, Books, Contacts, Calendars, Documents (File Sharing apps only), Applications, Bookmarks, etc.
?Note: iTunes has the video format limit. Before you can freely add your personal video files to iTunes for syncing to iPhone 5, you need to check if your video files are supported by iTunes. Remember iPhone 5 can only support .mov, .mp4, .m4v format that is compatible with iPhone 5 video format.
1. If you got some MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MTS, TiVo, etc videos and wanna add them to iPhone 5, please go to download and install Brorsoft iPhone 5 Video Converter or Brorsoft iPhone 5 Video Converter for Mac to convert these video files first to MP4/MOV/M4V which is compatible with iTunes and iPhone 5.
2. To transfer some DVD/Blu-ray rips to iPhone 5 via iTunes sync, you can get the best iPhone 5 Blu-ray Ripper or iPhone 5 Blu-ray Ripper Mac to convert your Blu-ray, DVD movies to iPhone 5 optimal H.264 .mp4 video first.