NEED HELP?|

653 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 23, 2013 11:42 PM by hidrate
katesgoodlife Rookie 1 posts since
Oct 7, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 7, 2012 8:23 AM

Tracking Water Intake

Hi Everyone,

Recently, I was having trouble keeping track of how much water I was drinking throughout the day. I know it's important to maintain hydration, not just during exercise, but before and after. Looking online, I saw a lot of clever ideas on how to remember how much you drank that day. The best thing I found was a cup called the AquaTally. I've been using it now for a few weeks and love it. It's a plastic, double-walled tumbler with straw that has a band you turn to track how many cups of water you drink. This is way cheaper, and better for the environment, than buying plastic throw-away bottles and makes it easy for me to stay hydrated. Thought I would share in case anyone else is having the same issue as me! You can find more info at www.myaquatally.com.cup blue with black-1 copy.jpg

• hidrate Rookie 5 posts since
    May 23, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. May 23, 2013 11:42 PM (in response to katesgoodlife)
    Tracking Water Intake

Im not sure if anyone is interested by to address issues and problems like this, we are working on a biosensor that will help you track your hydration levels and tell you how much you need to drink in real-time. It will not only determine how much but what to drink - electrolytes (or deeper like primarily sodium and potassium), carbohydrates,and water

Anyone interested in learning more, here is the site: http://hi-drate.me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...