Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

374 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 9, 2012 5:25 PM by Rich in NH
rcuriel Pro 178 posts since
Mar 2, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 9, 2012 2:40 PM

Runs & Workouts, Tuesday, October 9, 2012

6 Miles trying to get a little speed work.  First 2 miles alternating running fast (after 1/2 mile warmup) and recovery runs.  Hit mile 3 in 25:45, mile 4 - 8:09, mile 5 - 8:46, mile 6 - 7:50

Total time 50:30 temp 71F.  Felt pretty good.

Rich, You did the 5K less then a week after the marathon, I think we'll cut you some slack for not running yesterday.

Ray

• Rich in NH Legend 850 posts since
    Dec 10, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Oct 9, 2012 5:25 PM (in response to rcuriel)
    Runs & Workouts, Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nice workout Ray, way to go! 

I rode the mtn bike the last two days to take a break from running, but went out for an easy 2 miler today on the railtrail.  I'm feeling a little beat up from all the hard running, so thought it wise to back off 'til I'm back at 100% again. 

Probably this week will do it, but I'd rather be safe and ease up now before I'm forced to with an injury...

Whose idea was it to run a 5K last weekend anyway? lol

Enjoy life, this ain't a rehearsal...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...