Skip navigation

275 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2012 12:01 AM by wholesale8 RSS
wholesale8 Amateur 28 posts since
Oct 5, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 11, 2012 12:01 AM

Ants big family www.ourmlbjerseys.com

Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys ,Today, I was lying in the fields, in the infinite quiet, forget the world, forget self. My eyes follow the worker ants walking, made of exotic travels. Cheap NIKE NFL jerseys ,Along a tortuous path, I saw that the ants were busy and out, and did not delay one second. Walked into a side street and saw a huge "housing" - storage room. Which piled crumbs. Few ants majestically standing in the doorway, watching everything around, to protect the family's food. Eh? How there are so many small ports on the wall next to Closer look Oh, "nursery": each small mouth on a tiny ant, the next to have an adult ants, they should be "nanny "it. Each of them over a period of time, to feed a food without carelessness. Walked a winding path through a "status" to the "Palace", "Palace" the middle of a bed, the bed lay the only majesty ants I thought it should be ants emperor. "Palace" has a high roof, flat ground, impregnable walls. While not magnificent, but it can also be said to be unique ah! And then go on, is a beautiful large garden. Has many ants "villagers", some "villagers" and the couple smelled the flowers; "villagers" a walk in four, some "villagers" will be at the side quietly enjoying the beauty of ... See this, my heart a lot of emotion. I want to praise aesthetics of Yixue, also praise ants "tough" construction!, personalized nfl jerseys . PC9527 ourmlbjerseys.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...