Regency Panthers-Lancaster Barnstormers Mite Jamboree!
We are planning on 3 divisions (Elite Half-Ice, Half-Ice and Beginner Cross-Ice), we anticipate a minimum if 4 teams and a max of 8 teams per division.
Tournament is conducted under USA Hockey Rules & USA Hockey Rosters.
• There will be a minimum of (4) teams per division, (8) teams max.
• (2) to (3) division, Elite Half-Ice, Half-Ice and Beginner Cross-Ice.
• 8 (30min games including warm-up) 2 14-minute running time period
• 1/2 Ice Games at Regency
• Outdoor Full-Ice* Games at Clipper
• Championship Games for Half-ice Division(s)
• No Championship Games at Cross-ice
• Tournament gift for All Players (Medal or Tee Shirt)
• No admission charge games at Regency Ice Rink
• 1-time $5.00 Adult admission for games at Clipper (12-under are free)
December 26 – 28 Half-Ice
December 27 – 29 Cross-Ice
December 28 – 31 Elite Half-Ice
$600.00 - TOURNAMENT FEE
$200.00 - Reservation FEE
* The Clipper Magazine Stadium ice sheet measures 120 feet long by 80 feet wide
• No Championship Game the level cross-ice level
• No Win / Loss Record will be kept for the level cross-ice level.
• All Games will be played 4 on 4 and a goalie (goalie equipment optional)
• Each Team will play 8 (24) Minute games
• Full Size nets will be Used for Half-Ice games.
• Mite Size nets will be Used for Cross-Ice games.
• Blue Pucks will be Used.
• Goalies will be used (Goalie Equipment Optional)
• Game Length will be 24 Minute (2 12-minute periods) running clock with a horn every 2 minutes for shift changes.
• Center Ice Face off to start the game, and for each Goal.
• Score will be kept for all games with no more than a 1 goal differential shown on scoreboard.
• All Players will receive a tournament gift
• Roster Sizes can be from (5) to (15)
• All Penalties will result in a penalty shot for the offended player.
• Players must wear full equipment.
• All teams must have a USA Hockey Roster
If you have any questions, please contact Wil Younger or Ray Ferry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVE is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events. ACTIVE also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.