Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

310 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 1:31 AM by JacketMany
JacketMany Amateur 10 posts since
Nov 7, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 13, 2012 1:31 AM

Can I restore my ipod lost files without iTunes?

Question One. How to restore my iPod lost music ?
I has been trying to obtain everything synced onto tunes and that i accidentally clicked the erase button and all sorts of my pictures and songs were erased how should i get them back.

QuestionTwo.How can i restore iPod data I lost from the stolen ipod device and computer?
I experienced my house broken directly into and these people stole my personal ipod feel and pc that had my itunes on. I had purchased many music and don't want to reduce it. Same goes with there in whatever way to access least the music activity back???

You could ever unintentionally deleted music from the iPod. Or you just have to restore iPod due to some reasons like computer software corruption, white-colored screen, and so on. and all your music or perhaps videos files are gone.

iPod (ipod device Classic, ipod touch Shuffle etc) supports two file systems: FAT32 & HFS+ and is compatible together with both Windows and Mac OS Times. If the device is becoming connected to some PC while using Windows os for initially, it will certainly format the drive towards the FAT32 filing system. If your own iPod is actually connected to a Mac machine (iMac, MacBook etc) at first, then the drive will be formatted towards the HFS+ filing system. The most frequent form associated with iPod info loss to be able to is unintentional deletion in the process of synchronizing using iTunes.

iPod recuperation software just like [b]Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery[/b] can be a free test version that allows you to scan the iPod regarding lost documents and survey them at no cost. If your own files are found and recoverable, ONLY THEN should you proceed to subscribe the software and for any small payment ($39) in order to recover the particular files. This is simply not freeware. When the program does not suit a person, then seem elsewhere. Seriously hope you are able to recover valuable iPod files anyway.

Notice this step-by-step tutorial to guide you how to restore iPod lost data.
1. I downloaded this ipod touch data restoration software on my computer and lauched this.
Step a couple of. Selected "apple itunes Data Recovery". All back-up files of my iOS gadgets were listed on the interface. Pointed out my iPod Touch and clicked "Scan" to begin.
Step three. The scanned result separately has been listed inside categories including Contacts, Call History, Messages, Notes and also Photos, etc. I previewed the actual photos and ticked the ones I wish to recover. Ticked the items I need to get bcak to keep.
Step four. Clicked "Retrieve" in the most notable of the actual interface to be on the ipod device data process of recovery.
Step 5. I established a location floder to save all my stuff.

Are you currently just struggling of information loss on your iPod? Just take action to recover music from iPod within the above way! With a couple of mouse keys to press, you are carried out for ipod recovery!

Resource by Tricks to Restore My iPod Lost Data

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...