Skip navigation

289 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 6:44 PM by eliuliu1989 RSS
eliuliu1989 Expert 42 posts since
Jul 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 22, 2012 6:44 PM

Process to watch Thanksgiving videos on my DVD player

Q: hi, everyone, I have downloaded some Thanksgiving movies from YouTube and desire to perform it with my household DVD player which is connected to a large screen TV. All the same, the YouTube format movies can't be straight burnt to a DVD disc. Can everyone suggest me some effective converters that I can convert YouTube format movies to DVD format or right burn off YouTube Thanksgiving videos to DVD disc?

A: In reality, there are lots of converters using the web that will permit you to burn up YouTube video clips to DVD disc directly. But if you desire to locate an expert one which can convert YouTube to DVD with original video quality and provide you several wonderful DVD menu, then YouTube to DVD maker would be ideally suited option. Its easy-to-use and can promptly burn up YouTube to DVD files when you want.

Here is definitely a very simple guide about the best ways to burn off YouTube Thanksgiving movies to DVD using this YouTube to DVD maker.

Step 1: import the YouTube videos

Start the YouTube to DVD maker, click Add button to input local YouTube videos or click Download button to input via the web YouTube movies. After loaded the video clip, double click it for previewing.

Step 2: Edit (optional)

If you'd like to edit the Thanksgiving movie before the conversion, you'll be able to click Edit button. In editing panel, it is possible to trim the video length, crop frame size, alter visual effects and also add watermark for the video clip.

Step 3: Make DVD menu

dvd-creator-71.jpg

This YouTube to DVD maker offers you several DVD menu templates to select from. Simply click Burn button to enter the menu selection panel, go for 1 you like perfect or change the background music and image as your very own song and image.

Step 4: settings and conversion

Click Next to the next panel, where it's possible to set way more items. Following set these items, click on Start icon to finish the conversion.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...