Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

581 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 9:57 PM by RunDreamAchieve RSS
ChadH60614 Rookie 2 posts since
Feb 27, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 27, 2012 9:07 AM

Runner Academy Podcast

Hi Guys.

I am Chad.  I'm a 26 year old new runner from Milwaukee.  I'm currently on W3D2 and it is going great so far.  I used to be a runner in high school but kind of "let things go" in college when I joined a frat.  But I am now on course for an active healthy lifestyle.  I am a fan of podcasts when I run and kind of get tired of music actually.  I also like to listen to ebooks too.  I figure, when training my body why not train my mind at the same time!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorites, Runner Academy Podcast http://runneracademy.com/running-podcast

They have really great guest interviews from experienced runners and the host is so motivating and full of great information himself.  Every time I listen I want to go run. 

It's hard going at it as the weather starts to get cold, but I am going to be doing the New Years Day 5K in Chicago!  Can't wait!  Maybe next year I'll find myself doing a half marathon after this.

Cheers!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...