Skip navigation

246 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 11:18 AM by SoftballSmarts RSS
SoftballSmarts Legend 413 posts since
Oct 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 29, 2012 11:18 AM

9 Strategies for Building Rock Solid Sports Confidence Fast!

If you are a sports parent or coach then you know that at the root of your athlete's performance level and joy for playing the game is their self confidence, isn't it?

For any athlete in any sport at any competition level a heavy dose of self-confidence is necessary to achieve sustained athletic success on the fieldor court. But it is even more than that. Every athlete needs a high level of sports confidence...a specific, more advanced brand of confidence requiring a dramatically higher level of resilience and fortitude.

For a younger athlete today the pain and disappoint of sports adversity and failure can damage their self confidence, leading to excessive anxiety and inconsistent play (you know…look great in practice but not in the games).

Add the pressure and expectations these younger athletes feel today from parents, coaches, teammates and self to perform at the highest level (with the goal of a college athletic scholarship) and their sports confidence becomes a perpetual roller coaster ride of frustration.

Sound familiar?

So how does a younger athlete build a steady “rock solid” foundation of sports confidence, and how do they maintain that high level of confidence in the face of severe sports adversity?  

Like everything else in sports, confidence is not an accident or magic, but rather a product of design. It takes knowledge and education.

After 1,000games and over a decade of private and team coaching I have developed a proven formula for building "rock solid" sports confidence that works for any athlete, at any competition level in any sport;  it's called The Sports Confidence Blueprint Program, where I lay out 9 causes for low sportsconfidence and 9 strategies to build "rock solid" sports confidence!

Get more info on the Sports Confidence Blueprint Program and free sample audio lessons here: http://sportsconfidenceblueprint.blogspot.com/.

Boost your athlete's game day confidence fast with the Sports Confidence Blueprint program!

For more FREE mental game tips and strategies visit me at: Softball Smarts or my Facebook page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...