Skip navigation

331 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2012 6:23 AM by corta44 RSS
corta44 Pro 149 posts since
Jan 10, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 1, 2012 6:23 AM

15% off Holiday Clinic For Early Registration!

Holiday Baseball/Softball Clinic

December 26-28, 2012
Wednesday-Friday

For both Baseball & Softball, our holiday clinic is geared towards the improvement of the individual player.

Each player will learn proper mechanics in a fun, relaxed, non-competitive environment.  Each player will progress at his/her own pace.  This is a perfect time to get yourself ready for the upcoming spring season!!

Rookie (ages 5-7) 9:00-11:00AM……………………………………    $100.00
Learn the basic fundamentals of hitting, fielding and throwing!

Players ages 8-12 9:00-12:00PM…………………………................. $150.00
Players will review the fundamentals and proper mechanics while working on individual skills

Players ages 13 and older 12:30-3:30PM……………………….……$150.00
Take your game to the next level with advanced fielding, hitting, throwing and position play.

*** Take an Extra 15% off if you register by 12/19 

Email Stephen at showsoftball@gmail.com with any questions

Check out our website showbba.com

Show Baseball & Softball Academy

678 Andover Street  Suite #4 Lawrence, Mass 01843 Telephone: 617-799-7355

Rookie (ages 5-7) 9:00-11:00AM.......................................... $100.00 ___________

Learn the basic fundamentals of hitting, fielding and throwing!

Players ages 8-12 9:00-12:00PM............................................... $150.00________

Players will review the fundamentals and proper mechanics while working on individual skills

Players ages 13 and older 12:30-3:30PM..................................$150.00________

Take your game to the next level with advanced fielding, hitting, throwing and position play.

NAME__________________________________________________AGE_________________ADDRESS___________________________________________________________________CITY_______________________________________STATE_________ZIP_______________Home Telephone_________________________Cell Phone ___________________________EMAIL ADDRESS_____________________________________________________________

I/we know that participation in baseball/ softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does  not prevent all injuries to players. I/we hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold Show SoftballAcademy, the organizers, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claim arising out of the injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or any other cause. In the event of an emergency where medical treatment is needed and I am unreachable, I give permission to the coaches/instructors  to secure proper treatment and medical care for my child.

PARENT SIGNATURE__________________________________________Date____________

If there are scheduling conflicts, participants can substitute sessions. In all sessions,fundamentals of those particular skills will be covered! The participants will be divided accordingto age and group size.

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Show Baseball & Softball AcademyMail to: 678 Andover Street, Lawrence, Mass 01843

Directions: From the north and south, Route 93 to River Road Exit 45. Take left off exit onto River Road which becomes Andover Street Drive 1.5 miles and building is on the left (take Landover Street), enter first driveway on the left and park. Entrance is in the front of building.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...