Skip navigation

414 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 9:02 PM by RaelynnBeintker RSS
RaelynnBeintker Rookie 1 posts since
Dec 5, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 4, 2012 9:02 PM

Give yourself the gift of health

The Body By Vi 90 day Challenge is the No.1 Health and Fitness Platform in North America

The Word is getting out, and the buzz is already building.  Come January 2012 the #1 Weight loss and Fitness Challenge is going to a whole new level. 

Perfect timing,  did you know that the average person gains close to 10 lbs over the holidays?

So with Holiday goodies in our stomaches and New Year's Resolutions on our mind,  Why Not talk about the Challenge.

So for the month of December the ViSalus community is challenging people to stop and think about what their New Year's Resolutions will be.  Join us in The World's Largest Resolution Rally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text in your New Year's Resolution to 323-378-5863,  you will receive a sneak preview of our brand new Body By Vi Challenge which is coming Jan 5th, 2013

You can also visit, www.resolution.vi.com

Once you are done doing that, please, send me a text to 530-990-2653, with your name and mailing address.  I will send you a sample of the most delicious and nutritious shake,  It's the shake that taste like cake, and it's completely transformed mine and my family and friends health.  It's the proper nutrition we need in our every day lives.   I am on a mission to help transform the world, one shake at a time.  Let's start with YOU!!!!!!!!!!  Happy Holidays

Raelynn Beintker

www.norcalshakers.com

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...