Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

526 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 6:57 AM by lenzlaw
vmleoni Rookie 1 posts since
Dec 20, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 20, 2012 6:08 PM

Hello, I'm new here. :)

I'm so glad I found this message board!

I'm 46 and just started running seven weeks ago. I have one more week to go for my Ease into 5K program, and I'm looking forward to my first run on Jan. 1.

I have lots of questions, but those can wait. I simply wanted to introduce myself to those of you in this new world I've finally discovered.

• lenzlaw Community Moderator 10,430 posts since
    Jan 18, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Dec 21, 2012 6:57 AM (in response to vmleoni)
    Hello, I'm new here. :)

Welcome aboard (so to speak).  There are a couple pretty active threads in "General Running Discussion" and a couple in "Newbie Cafe".  You're welcome to post in any of them.  It's a friendly crowd.

If you find yourself having aches and pains, try "The Med Tent".  You'll get lots of advice on most issues and there are a couple very knowledgable people who check it regularly.  But hopefully you won't need it.

Good luck on your first race! It's lots of fun.

Len

Len

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...