Skip navigation

700 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2012 6:16 PM by BBJansen RSS
BBJansen Rookie 4 posts since
Dec 22, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 26, 2012 6:16 PM

Getting better

Hey guys,

So I decided that i really want to take my game to the next level but the problem is we only train 3 times a week for 1.5 hours which is not enough imo.

But despite that i wanne get better and at a faster rate then im doing it now.

now here are some things i thought of (remember im 16 and still going to school so I cant do anything crazy because i have to keep studying)

-Lifting weigth, ive thought if it but never really got to it, i mostly do basic excercises like pushups,squads and sit-ups now and then but maybe weigths will get me more results? ive also thought of doing some ropeskipping to train my legs more.

- Jogging? Ive thought a lot about this but I really dont know, running just isnt my thing and i dont thing its needed atm because i have no problem keeping up with the games atm so maybe its something for later.

- Swimming: now you might think: whut?? but fact is that swimming improves your overall stability and form also it trains all your muscles together so maybe thats something that could come in handy???

now I can always do like basic dribbeling/shooting drills but I do not have acces to a rim all the time and I think i gotta work on my shape too so...

suggestions/advice/help is highly appreciated

Thnx guys

Arne

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...