Skip navigation

239 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2012 7:41 PM by eliuliu1989 RSS
eliuliu1989 Expert 42 posts since
Jul 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 26, 2012 7:41 PM

How you can Get Clips on Blu-ray Disc for Sharing on YouTube

“I wish to rip portion of the film on Blu-ray disc to YouTube. I'll edit the clip on my personal. But I cannot seem to be to locate a goof ripper, and also the number of rippers that really operates excellent. I've no clue how you can upload it onto YouTube, assist please. ”
As YouTube usually assistance MPEG4, WMV files, you might rip Blu-ray for your pc with these formats. And YouTube has file dimension of upload video clip, which means you have to convert some clips of Blu-ray. I usually use Leawo Blu-ray Ripper to convert Blu-rays to other video clip formats as I want. It could convert any Blu-ray to well-liked video clip formats with Crop/ trim/ result functions. Also it allow you to change settings to regulate the file dimension.
Step1. Load Blu ray to Blu ray Ripper
Launch Blu ray Ripper, click “Load BD” button to import Blu ray to Blu ray Ripper.
Step2. Pick output format
Initial, let’s evaluation the formats YouTube supports. Right here is really a checklist of some well-known formats that YouTube supports:
? WebM files - Vp8 video clip codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
*MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - Usually supporting h264, mpeg4 video clip codecs, and AAC audio codec
*AVI - Numerous cameras output this format - usually the video clip codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
*MPEGPS - Usually supporting MPEG2 video clip codec and MP2 audio
*WMV
*FLV - Adobe-FLV1 video clip codec, MP3 audio
Then select one particular appropriate format in “Profile” drop down checklist, I suggest you select MP4 or FLV that are utilized generally by YouTube.
HD-MP4.jpg
Step3. Setting
To produce precise video clip output result, you are able to click “Settings” button to set the video clip Factor Ration to 4: 3 or 16: 9.
Step4. Begin to rip Blu ray to YouTube
Then revisit the house interface and click “Convert” button to begin to rip Blu ray to YouTube.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...