Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

418 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 10:17 AM by SteveStevenson22
SteveStevenson22 Rookie 1 posts since
Jan 11, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 11, 2013 10:17 AM

Has anyone heard of....

Just wondering if anyone has heard of, or had/have any experience with a business called primus in the OC?

I'm moving back to SoCal and my daughter is wanting to start back into softball right away.  So i was in socal on a business trip in anahiem and decided to look up this place called primus that I saw on hey bucket ads. 

I'm a person that is obsessed with details so i went onto their website.  I have been hearing and reading mixed reviews on this place so I decided to check this place out totally unannounced. 

While I was very impressed with the facility (could be a little bigger) I was less impressed with the staff.  Maybe I was there on their bad day, but there was a funny character with a visor on and crazy hair, walking around and barking at the girls and being very condecending.   I wonder if the owner condones that kind of instruction, but at that moment I knew right away that my daughter would be very angry with me if I signed her up for that kind of coaching. Shes a strong willed kid that has the "just-tell-me-what-you-need-me-to-do-and-i'll-get-it-done" attitude, but at the same time has the "yeah-i-stopped-listening-to-you-awhile-ago" look when she's being talked down to. ?I think one of the parents told me that his name was joe baber? or joe barner? I can't remember.

So I've decided to post here and on HB to see if anyone can give me advice or share their experience or knowledge with me. Maybe even recommend a good team in the SoCal area?

We will be back in SoCal during the dead period.

Thanks

- Steven

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points