Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

369 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2013 6:51 AM by VipersSoftball16u
VipersSoftball16u Amateur 38 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 13, 2013 6:51 AM

Vipers Softball 18u Looking for Players for 2013

Vipers Softball 18 u out of Knoxville is looking for players for the 2013 season. We practice in Knoxville 2 nights a week Tuesday and Thursday at Badgett Field, we play 3 if not 4 weekends a month. What I am looking for is players that love the game, coachable, and committed to the team concept. I don't need superstars I only need players that want to be a part of a team of 12. I need supporting parents that know their role. We will get started sometimes in March because of school ball. We play mainly ISA, SEAA, USFA and top off the summer at Myrtle Beach in the WFC World Series. I have a concept if you can't practice or have other things that take you away from the team than you can't play. With all this said I am very good to my players but I am firm, I know the game and have done well over the years but I need commitment. I spend alot of time with the team and I expect players to be there. All positions are open and pitchers will get plenty of mound time. If interested please call, text or email anytime also you can find us on facebook under Vipers Softball. Thanks

Randy Geames

865-525-5275

rlgeames12@aol.com

Vipers Softball

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...