Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

468 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 3, 2014 7:40 AM by LStanhope RSS
Smhbcd Rookie 1 posts since
Mar 25, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 14, 2013 12:15 PM

Can You Switch Your Music from ITunes to Spotify on Active Apps?

I originally set up Itunes as my music for Couch to 5K and RunKeeper.  But I have been building my music on Spotify and would prefer Spotify as the provider of music for these apps?  Is it possible to make the switch?

• LStanhope Amateur 18 posts since
    Aug 24, 2013

I'm a big fan of Spotify and currently have it on my computer, but if I want to use it on my iPhone to listen as I run, it only allows me to listen to radio stations created out of my songs (like Pandora). I believe that if you want to have Spotify's "play on demand feature" on more than one device, you need to pay their membership fee (something like $5 per month). It's totally do-able, so long as you pay their monthly membership price.

Of course, when I look at the date that this question was posted, I suspect that you may have already found the answer to your question long ago, but hopefully if my answer doesn't help you, it can help some other community member : )

Cheers!

Libet

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...