Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

502 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2013 4:44 PM by SpringHillSurge
SpringHillSurge Rookie 3 posts since
Jan 6, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 20, 2013 4:44 PM

Get Your Money's Worth!! 10 U TN travel team looking to fill 1 spot.

Are you tired of your daughter sharing playing time with somebody she is better than.  The player that is capable enough to fill the last spot on our team will have guaranteed playing time against the best teams in Tn and surrounding states;  Furthermore, she will be playing in more meaningful games in these tournaments than the majority of teams out there still looking for players.  I am capping my roster at ten. Spring Hill Surge are looking for 1 more player to complete a very competitive roster. Don't believe the hype other teams are peddling. We have the credentials and the players!! We Finished 4th in the state of Tn for fall ball (USFA) and won two NSA tournaments.  See for yourself:  Go to usfatn.com click on national website then click on team points select state and age group 10 U.   We have the best family's in TN and a drama free team environment.  We have flexible practice schedules.  Come be part of something different. Contact Erick at (615) 210-6764 or email me at escobar2700@yahoo.com to schedule an individual tryout.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points