Skip navigation

201 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 12:31 AM by eliuliu1989 RSS
eliuliu1989 Expert 42 posts since
Jul 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 21, 2013 12:31 AM

How can I import YouTube movies to iMovie for editing?

Q: I find some wonderful and funny videos on YouTube and want to drag these videos to my iMovie for editing. However, I don't know how to do it. Please help! Step by step guide would be grateful.

A: To convert YouTube to iMovie, first we need to know what the video format iMovie support is. From the specs of iMovie, mp4 and mov are supported by iMovie, which means if you want to convert YouTube to iMovie, you need to convert YouTube to MP4 or MOV. Here this article introduces you how to convert YouTube to iMovie step by step with a professional YouTube to iMovie Converter.

Step-by-step guide: how to convert YouTube to iMovie?

Step 1: add YouTube videos for converting

load-sc5.jpg

After start the YouTube to iMovie converter, you can import the YouTube videos for converting. Click add button to input the local YouTube videos or click download icon to add online YouTube videos directly. After loaded the YouTube videos, double click the file title for previewing.

Tips: If you directly input online YouTube videos, you need install a YouTube downloader in your computer. It is free.

Step 2: specify target profile and folder

YouTube to iMovie Converter has built in various formats for selecting in Profile. You can choose MP4 or MOV in Common Video or select iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch in Apple column.

Next decide the output folder in output frame.

Step 3: make advanced settings

For advanced user, the settings function would be in great help. Click settings icon to enter the settings panel, where you are allowed to change video parameters such as audio codec, video codec, video quality, video size, bite rate, etc.

Step 4: start the conversion

Now, revisit the home interface and click on convert button for finishing the conversion. This YouTube to iMovie converter will finish the conversion as quick as you wish.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...