Skip navigation

172 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 7:15 PM by eliuliu1989 RSS
eliuliu1989 Expert 42 posts since
Jul 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 24, 2013 7:15 PM

The way to Make MKV Movies from BD with Blu-ray Ripper?

“SO I've ripped a number of Blu-ray disks to both film only or whole disc with BD copy software package before. Now I should conserve these BD content to HD structure right into a MKV file. I've heard that MKV format includes a variety of functions and large performances. What tools do I should rip BD to MKV? Thanks in advanced for assisting me. ”
Considering that you might have ripped content off Blu-ray disc, then you tend not to need to have a Blu-ray drive any longer. All you require can be a Blu-ray ripping software package which enables you to convert Blu-ray to a variety of video formats, MKV is included. Being among the best Blu ray to MKV Converters, it gives strong functions in converting Blu ray to MKV with good quality. Consider a seem at below guide in case you want to understand how to convert BD to MKV specificly.
1-Launch Blu ray Ripper, click “Add” to import Blu ray folder from computer to the program. Double click the imported file title to have a preview with the built-in player.
blu-ray-ripper-software1.jpg
2-Select MKV/AVI/MP4…as output format. When Blu ray folder has become added into the program, it is possible to click to the dropdown record of “Profile” and decide on your sought after output format. Leawo Blu ray Ripper has presented varieties of formats for assortment.
3-Set advanced settings. Click “Settings” button to change video and audio parameters before converting Blu ray. It is possible to change video dimension, video codec, bit fee, frame fee, etc. with your need.
4-Convert Blu ray to MP4/MKV/AVI…. Then just go back to the property interface and click “Convert” button to start converting Blu ray to MP4/MKV/AVI…. The entire conversion will likely be in approach at large speed with no good quality reduction. Once the conversion is finished, click “Open” to have the last output files.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...