Free Transfer 1080p/720p AVCHD to Windows 8 Tablets or Phones playback on Mac
Summary:In this article, you can get a free MTS Converter for Windows 8 to convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS to Windows 8 Tablets or Phones in MP4 format for playback. Just follow it.
Windows 8 tablets and smart phones are the must-have devices for those looking to get some portable entertainment fun out of the latest software launch from Microsoft. While Windows 8 brings the full-fat, desktop, in-depth computing experience for laptops and the like, it's Windows 8 that concentrates on the Windows top-end interface known as Metro or Modern UI.
If you have used camcorders recorded many HD videos, it's great to put them on Windows 8 tablet or Phones for watching. But many camcorders recorded videos are in 1080p/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS format, these formats are great to maintain high quality, but, 1080p/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS format is not supported by many portable devices and online video website, neither nor tablets, like Windows 8 Tablet or Phones.
How to transfer or convert 1080p/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS to MP4 for Windows 8 Tablet or Phones to play? Pavtube Free MTS Converter for Mac can help you. It’s a professional free MTS Converter which can convert 1080p/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS files to Windows 8 Tablet or Phones and any common formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
Easy steps are showed below:
1. Download Pavtube Free MTS Converter for Mac, it can convert 1080p/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS videos for Windows 8 Tablet or Phones on Mac. (Note:Its paid version MTS Converter for Mac added supports for FCP, FCE, iMovie, Avid, etc best codec output features, you may choose the full version of Windows 8 MTS Converter to get more powerful function). There's also Windows version available.
2. Install and run the best AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS to Windows 8 MP4 converter, import the videos you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose HD video -> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4). You can also choose other format for put as you want.
4. You can click "settings" to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to choose, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS videos.
6. Click convert button to start converting AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS file to Windows 8 Tablet or Phones MP4 format on Mac.
After conversion, you can transfer converted videos to Windows 8 Tablet or Phones via memory card or wire, and then you can play 1080p/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS Videos on Windows 8 Tablet or Phones without problem.
See more about Windows 8 Video Playback Tips
Breaking news: Now in Pavtube Christmas promotion activity, you can participate in "Buy one get one", if you buy converter products, you can get free DVD Creator, which is easy for you to burn recorded MTS video to DVD disc or ISO files; on other products, you can get a high discount up to 40% off, please visit.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Learn more Cameras/Camcorders related tutorial, pls view http://www.pavtube.com/hot-topics/