Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

156 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 7:22 AM by 18U Indy Crush-Wilson (2012-13)
18U Indy Crush-Wilson (2012-13) Amateur 18 posts since
Jul 5, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 5, 2013 7:22 AM

Indy Crush 18U- Seeking Utility Player (2015 or 2016 w/ speed)

I am seeking a 2015 or 2016 (preferred) utility player to add to our roster.  We are solid at Pitching, Catching and corners.  Need to bring on board a younger player to solidify our team in preparation.  All seniors are signed with colleges.  Current Juniors will commit this fall.  I would like to bring on a younger player (we currently have one 2015 and two 2016) to add to roster.

This is a great opportunity to place yourself on a top team within the Indy Crush organization and grow with that team. 

We play only exposure or Premier tournaments.  In addition, college coaches come to our facilities to observe and recruit our players.  The player brought on board will learn from and play with top players, and face some of the best pitchers and players in the Midwest.  Goal is to move into a starting role in fall of 2013 as older players graduate. I know there is a certain player out there that needs to play up and stop chasing trophies.  Our team chemistry is awesome.  This fall we W6-L3 in exposure tournaments against top competition.

Reach out to me and I come try out / work out with our girls. We will have workouts 10,17,24 Feb 4-6pm.

Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or be diligently working to get at least a 3.0 GPA.

Ron Wilson

317-902-9220

leaders4life@sbcglobal.net

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...