Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

325 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 9:58 PM by coach002
coach002 Pro 123 posts since
May 25, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 13, 2013 9:58 PM

NSA TN 2013 Spring Tournament Updated

We have updated the tournaments on www.leaguelineup.com/mtnsa We adventured to help several Teams and Leagues this year with doing tournaments. We have reached out to them for our help. We have also agreed as Directors to give the top pts team in each age group Paid Entry into the World Series. I  also have several Scholarship tournaments planned this year. TNNSA has partnered with Schutt Sports again this year. They will be sponsoring the State Tournament and World Series. I have also got Two Five apparel to sponsor a tournament giving Professional grade Jerseys and Championship shirts to the winning teams. We our also doing Fundraiser booths for teams to make money to travel on. One tournament we our gone to have a dunking booth how crazy is that. We try to make it a little bit different than the normal tournament, so the kids can have a little fun and enjoy the game. We as Directors our not always perfect, but I can promise you this we will never quit trying to be the best. I wish everyone a great season this year.

Sincerely,

Jim Piercefield

TN NSA State Director

615-481-5688

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...