Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

302 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 9:42 PM by VipersSoftball16u
VipersSoftball16u Amateur 38 posts since
Oct 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 14, 2013 9:42 PM

Vipers Softball 18u Out Of Knoxville  Tryouts For Players And Pitchers

Vipers Softball 18 u out of Knoxville will be holding tryouts on March 9th at Badgett Field on Field #1 at 11:00AM in Knoxville,  we have quite a few signed up to tryout but I'm really needing pitching, I am wanting to go with a 2 pitcher rotation this year and both will get plently of mound time.

If you are looking to play alot of softball than this just may be the team for you. I will tell you upfront Im not looking for superstars Im looking for good devoted coachable team players and parents. I am demanding  and will drive you to be the best you can be. You will be well prepared every

weekend and more than likely will wear bruises from 2 times a week practices, we will have fun but make no mistake we are here to play the game of softball. With that being said you will be treated with the upmost respect and as a true teammate. I do treat my players and parents very well. If interested please go to our message board and leave your contact info also you can call or text me anytime. Thanks

Randy Geames

865-525-5275

http://members.boardhost.com/Vipers/

Vipers Softball

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...