Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

258 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 11:36 AM by Brent Hines
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 16, 2013 11:36 AM

Critter Crawl 5K & 1 Mile Trail Run Reviews

Share your experiences with the Critter Crawl 5K & 1 Mile Trail Run below Back to event details page.

• Brent Hines Rookie 3 posts since
    Oct 9, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Feb 16, 2013 11:36 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Critter Crawl 5K & 1 Mile Trail Run Reviews

I give this a 5 for scenery, a 5 for the awards, and a 1 for organization.  It is a great event, but they need to be WAY better prepared for the event next time.  There was only 1 line for registration, ant it was huge. line waiting to get their registration, and it was huge.  They ended up starting 1/2 hour late because of that.  I pre-registered, and received a cotton shirt instead of a tech shirt.  In  my humble opinion, they should have made sure that the people who pre-registerd received the tech shirts before they gave them to the people who were signing up that day.  When I tried to swap my shirt out, I was rudely told that I had to wait until the registration was over.  When  the registration  was over, the race started, so there was no time to swap out.  After the race all the shirts were put away.  I have run this race both previous years, but my experience this year makes me wonder if I will return. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...