Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

11222 Views 209 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2007 4:25 PM by Mc Bride RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 4 ... 14 Previous Next
  • xBarry31 Rookie 98 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Dec 10, 2007 7:59 PM (in response to Iontach)
    Re: Remember a CHer!

Who was the fundie evangelical guy from CA?
    Ellenshana in the ER

• roadstrailstris Rookie 93 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    17. Dec 10, 2007 8:02 PM (in response to Iontach)

MSJenn who was married to someone considerably older and didn't seem happy at all- she complained about her husband a lot and was pining for Knoxes. I wonder if the marriage worked out?

Dec 14, 2007
    18. Dec 10, 2007 8:06 PM (in response to Iontach)

Did I say something wrong?
    :confuzzled:

quote:

Originally posted by Iontach:

Dude, I'm pretty sure that's not the right answer....

• Doctor Wu076 Pro 356 posts since
    Sep 25, 2000
    19. Dec 10, 2007 8:06 PM (in response to Iontach)

quote:

Originally posted by cb:

Remember when greyhound called Mallory a skank and got banned?

And remember Running Tough? The end of our innocence, that's what that was.

Greyhound did not get banned. Someone else called someone a skank. It wasn't Greyhound as I remember it. Greyhound, at the height of her short running career, said she developed a heart problem and could no longer run competitively. Then she disappeared. I met her at the 2002 Philadelphia Marathon. She was very high strung. Some people here criticized her as the original attention whore (before the phrase existed) for hijacking everybody's running comments into her own personal threads.

Way back in prehistoric times there was a CH'er known as Kenny Banger.  He got banned one day for threatening violence against someone (me?) who mocked him.  I don't mock people, do I?  

• Fionn mac Cumhail Rookie 288 posts since
    Aug 15, 2007
    21. Dec 10, 2007 8:08 PM (in response to Iontach)

quote:

Originally posted by cb:

Remember when greyhound called Mallory a skank and got banned?

Close...Mallory got banned for saying skank....

....and used to refer to her breasts as "chonkers"......I still cringe...

----

-Fionn-[/URL" target="_blank">

Finn MacCool[/URL" target="_blank">

Dec 14, 2007
    22. Dec 10, 2007 8:09 PM (in response to Iontach)

Well, I have always had my suspisions.
    But - prolly too much of a stretch.

quote:

Originally posted by Iontach:

It sounded like you were saying ellenshana was the CA fundie....

!http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|border=0!

• PurelyObjectiveIndividual Rookie 59 posts since
    Aug 11, 2003
    23. Dec 10, 2007 8:09 PM (in response to Iontach)

quote:

Originally posted by Doctor Wu:

Greyhound did not get banned. Someone else called someone a skank. It wasn't Greyhound as I remember it. Greyhound, at the height of her short running career, said she developed a heart problem and could no longer run competitively. Then she disappeared. I met her at the 2002 Philadelphia Marathon. She was very high strung. Some people here criticized her as the original attention whore (before the phrase existed) for hijacking everybody's running comments into her own personal threads.

Way back in prehistoric times there was a CH'er known as Kenny Banger. He got banned one day for threatening violence against someone (me?) who mocked him. I don't mock people, do I? !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|border=0!

if you have, it was over my head. I'm pretty dense and always assume the best of people.

I remember Hyperashell and some image of him rollerskating all night long. I may be remembering it wrong.

Dec 14, 2007
    24. Dec 10, 2007 8:10 PM (in response to Iontach)

"I am the thread killer"- Marksilver (or something like that?)

• mcgoofy Rookie 123 posts since
    May 28, 2003
    25. Dec 10, 2007 8:15 PM (in response to Iontach)

quote:

Originally posted by roadstrailstris:

MSJenn who was married to someone considerably older and didn't seem happy at all- she complained about her husband a lot and was pining for Knoxes. I wonder if the marriage worked out?

I remember her. I thing the texas guys met her/know her, briand and speedbump?

When I first started posting, shelfie, knoxes, speedbump and JimR and Jim Sullivan were all frequent posters and they used to crack me up.

And of course, Inside Runner. I miss him.

I enjoy thinking of all of the life changes people have gone through, like you RTT!! I remember when you got engaged, got married, and now you have a baby sucking on your teat!

• ginchy Rookie 64 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    26. Dec 25, 2007 2:18 PM (in response to Iontach)

Comet's pink thong on "A Dark And Stormy Night"
    Digo's lost toenail
    Nrgy drilling holes in her wall/monkey brains du jour
    Arrojo's holiday butt-slap
    JC's "training pool"
    The "people who have days off during the week club"
    Scorch and the Lemoncello incident
    Red Tornado building the shed
    Genie as your clubhouse cruise director
    Sue NYC and her Yittish (Happy Hannukkah!)
    Liam as the "Chick Magnent"
    Can't. Think. Finals. Burnout. JanAssssss !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/biggrin.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/biggrin.gif|border=0!

[http://This message has been edited by ginchy (edited Dec-10-2007).|http://This message has been edited by ginchy (edited Dec-10-2007).]

Dec 14, 2007
    27. Dec 10, 2007 8:17 PM (in response to Iontach)

quote:

Originally posted by mcgoofy:

I enjoy thinking of all of the life changes people have gone through, like you RTT!! I remember when you got engaged, got married, and now you have a baby sucking on your teat!

Baby? She's already 8!!! 

• mcgoofy Rookie 123 posts since
    May 28, 2003
    28. Dec 10, 2007 8:18 PM (in response to Iontach)

Remember Novia, and when she was trying to figure out if the guy she was spending time with was a boyfriend or not?

• voq Rookie 219 posts since
    Jan 29, 2006
    29. Dec 10, 2007 8:18 PM (in response to Iontach)

abefroman -- he asked us to help him pick out shoes.  Somebody suggested a pair of square-toed ones, and then we learned he was like a size 14 or something very large.  He also posted a list of the 100 greatest albums of all time -- then got mad when we made gentle critiques of the list.

ralphsbrochuck -- he kept trying to get us to participate in weird games, which we didn't do.

Note:  When you said obscure, Iontach, I went with obscure CHers.  Not sure if that's what you meant or not.

1 2 3 4 ... 14 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...