Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

702 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2013 4:53 PM by NIGHTHAWKS99COACH
NIGHTHAWKS99COACH Pro 97 posts since
Jan 19, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 5, 2013 9:03 AM

Nashville Nighthawks 14u Tryouts this weekend!!!! Sunday March 10th 2pm!!!

The date and place is set the Nashville Nighthawks 14u is looking for two players who are ready to get exposure at the college level and compete against the best teams in the southeast. We are currently looking for two players with skills to play A level ball on a very competitive team. If you are looking to get exposure from college coaches and play in the best tournaments the southeast has to offer then this is your team. We are only playing ASA and college showcase and exposure tournaments. Most of our ASA tournaments are national qualifiers, and are located in the Middle Tenn area. So don't miss this oppurtunity to join one of Tennessee's oldest travel ball organizations and get your daughter ready for the college level!!! Tryouts are this Sunday March 10th 2013, 2pm Goodpasture Christian School in Nashville. Don't let this oppurtunity pass you by if your daughter is looking to get on a team and organization she can stay with until she signs with college, this is your team. If your daughter is looking to get on a very competitive team and play at the highest level this is your team. Please contact me if you plan on attending so I can get some info on your daughter. Thanks and I appreciate everyone who has contacted me and looking forward to your daughter showcasing her skills.

Coach Jason Littlejohn

Cell-615-574-1202

Email-Jasonlittlejohn22@gmail.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...