Skip navigation

891 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2013 1:53 PM by alison227 RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 9, 2013 5:10 PM

Run Or Dye - Los Angeles Reviews

Share your experiences with the Run Or Dye - Los Angeles below Back to event details page.

• sdsoccer26 Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 12, 2009
    1. Mar 9, 2013 5:10 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Run Or Dye - Los Angeles Reviews

I cannot tell you how terrible this was.  Oversold, overpriced,  Understaffed, and was only 2.6 miles.  Dye thrown on you until you choke.  So horrible. 

• Marlon Hernandez Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 29, 2012
    2. Mar 13, 2013 8:37 AM (in response to Guest )

Judging by my experience at Run or Dye LA, that was their first big event and it was miserable. Little to know information from the event staff pre-race, poorly marked course hazards, dye staff that aimed for the eyes/face, not enough water at finish, and it was only 2.5 miles which made it a 4k not 5k as advertised. I was one of the lucky few that could get to the poorly located Friday packet pick up so I didn't have problems with that... well aside from it starting late due to the Citadel staff having them move stuff around to avoid blocking aisles and having a "bag your own goodie bag" method for that inside a small tent that also had a store stuffed into it.... it beats the long wait in the sun others had for day of packet pick up.

• Hermit In L.A. Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    3. Mar 15, 2013 1:08 AM (in response to Guest )

Extremly disorgonized. The course wasn't clearly mark and not a full 5k. The dying was fun, but not worth paying for it.

• alison227 Rookie 1 posts since
    Feb 29, 2008
    4. Mar 20, 2013 1:53 PM (in response to Guest )

If I could give this 0 stars, I would. WORST event - ever! Disorganized. Over-sold. Total clustermess. Too many people. Started over an hour late. No direction. No one knew a thing. WASTE of $$$. Glad I used a Groupon and not a lot of cash.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...