Skip navigation

1161 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 1:11 PM by KDProtege RSS
Offthedribble Rookie 4 posts since
Apr 12, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 17, 2013 7:48 PM

What do I need help on? Am I good?

Hi I'm a middle school player looking to get better. This season I averaged 5ppg 7rpg and 3apg I was a starting four that was basically a third wheel behind our pg and center who most of the plays were ran for. Best game: 11 points 8 rebounds 4assists. Recreation league roll:first option. Stats 10ppg 10rpg 6apg. Best game:19 points 10 rebounds and 4 assists.what do I need help on? Am I good?

• KDProtege Amateur 10 posts since
    Jan 21, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Apr 19, 2013 1:11 PM (in response to Offthedribble)
    What do I need help on? Am I good?

One thing to help you improve and now what you need to improve in is to take footage of yourelf playing, then compare it to the pros. Try to find as many differences as possible, then improve on those. Play as much basketball as you can with your center and pg, and try to become there friends. Once you start to see each others strengths, you can rely on them. You should be able to work well together. Maybe then your coach will set up plays that involve you and them. You can even suggest your own!

To answer your other question, if you help the team, which it looks like youre doing, you are a good player. You seem very well-rounded. One thing you can do is work on each area individually. Hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points