Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

248 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2013 1:03 PM by AndeeS
AndeeS Amateur 16 posts since
Aug 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 29, 2013 1:03 PM

Calling all vegan female endurance athletes!

Hi  there.  I am a vegan female endurance athlete (long distance runner) currently working on a project about dedicated female athletes who uphold plant-based nutrition coupled with strong convictions regarding animal compassion/environmental preservation.  I am looking for excerpts from vegan females of all disciplines, including endurance as well as high-intensity fitness, about experiences, triumphs, challenges, pitfalls and inspiration to share with like-minded individuals as well as those who are interested to be a part of a specific book project currently underway.  If this sounds like something you would like to contribute to, I would greatly appreciate it.  Please email me at andeemed@gmail.com and leave me your first name for acknowledgement/credibility.  Thanks so much!  GO VEGAN!!!  Andee

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...