Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

235 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2013 6:24 AM by iCadance RSS
iCadance Rookie 1 posts since
May 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 2, 2013 6:24 AM

Training for my First 2 Half Marathons this Fall

I am training for my very first 2 half marathons!  I am wondering how to help with getting sick after running?  I seem to be ok when I run in the morning but when I do my running at night I tend to get really sick!!  I wait 3-4 hours after eating before running and I drink plenty of water everyday!  I run 3.12 miles 3 days a week sometimes in the morning sometimes at night.  And I do my long runs on the weekend with crosstraining on the other 2 days during the week..  My long run this weekend will be 5 miles..  The runs during the week are 9.16 which is great for me seeing as 2 weeks ago I was 10.25.  I am just wondering what I can do to make it so I don't get so sick after my runs because it is not fun feeling the need to vomit the rest of the night after my runs! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...