Skip navigation

692 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2013 2:53 PM by PilatesNicole RSS
PilatesNicole Rookie 4 posts since
May 3, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

May 3, 2013 2:53 PM

Serious Athletes and Teams only- Pilates Training

Hello Athletic Teams!

My name is Nicole. I am 22 and certified by American Fitness Professionals and Associates (AFPA) in Beginner/Intermediate Mat Pilates.

Athletes everywhere can agree with me that injuries are prone to happen. Many injuries occur because the lack of emphasis on stretching. I have played softball from the age of about 5 to 17. Throughout the years I have endured days of icing injured limbs, sprained ankles, strained arms, back/knee injuries, the list just goes on.

When leaving Softball I gained some weight and started to really feel the aftermath of past injuries coming back taking a toll on my body at the age of 18. I tried running and workout videos to shed some pounds but noticed my muscles continuing to strain and bring me pain. Luckily I came across Pilates!

Pilates gave me back my strength. I learned how to heal my injuries and learned the difference between straining vs. strengthening/stretching. I learned that the abdominal muscles are the core to all movement in the body. I felt how it feels to direct blood flow to all areas of the body. I gained flexibility, body/mind control, balance, and correct muscle strengthening and the only thing needed was a Mat and my body!

I want to bring injury prevention and strength training to all sports. I am currently available for team body awareness and strength training. Your team will learn to prevent injury by properly stretching and having a better sense of mind-body control.

For more information on Pilates and my services please email me or follow me via facebook.com/mindbodysoulpilates. (Available for both team and private training)

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...