Skip navigation

165 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 12, 2013 1:45 PM by TeamJackHCF RSS
Currently Being Moderated

May 12, 2013 1:45 PM

Run Like a Mother 5K- Chicago Reviews

Share your experiences with the Run Like a Mother 5K- Chicago below Back to event details page.

• TeamJackHCF Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 11, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. May 12, 2013 1:45 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Run Like a Mother 5K- Chicago Reviews

Really was looking forward to this race. Over all it was pretty good.  Lots of disorganization at the start of both the youth mile and the 5K.  No instructions given to runners about the start starting, or the new runners to head to the back if they had a slower pace.  This was unfortunate because there were many new runners who seemed confused at the beginning of the race.  There were also folks that just got in the middle of the start and only walked.  We were unaware that there were walkers and it made for a very congested start.

The feedback that most needs attention is the potholes/divets that were all over the streets through much of the first half of the run. I saw 4 women fall due to this. They seemed really injured.

Sorry to say that for the price of this race it really should have been run on a safer course and had been much more organized. Was really looking forward to the RLAM event but I am not sure I could recommend it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...