Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

242 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2013 8:07 AM by deftonesxglenna RSS
deftonesxglenna Rookie 2 posts since
Apr 8, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

May 15, 2013 8:07 AM

w5d3

so two days ago was wk5d3 for me. i was super nervous because going from running 8 mins to 20 min was such a huge leap for me and i'm sure everyone else doing the program. well long story short the app stopped working but luckily i paid attention to the distance on the treadmill and my time. i didn't run a full 20 mins but i did run one mile in 15 mins (i confused myself thinking i ran 2 miles so i stopped running and a little bit later realized it was only one mile). so yesterday i redid day 3 and kept track of time and the distance in fear of the app stop working again. again it stopped working BUT i did run a full 2 miles in 28 mins! i am very pleased and so proud i was able to run for that long without stopping. it felt awesome .. it came so natural to me, my butt felt like it was less jingling when running this time(lol .. i have a big butt so it jiggles a lot when i run), i wasn't out of breathe, in any kind of pain or sweating profusely like in the weeks prior. did anyone else have the same kind of problem of the app stop working during w5d3? i'll probably just reinstall it but i was just curious if anyone else had the same problem.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...