Skip navigation

142 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2013 2:55 AM by Rlgeames12 RSS
Rlgeames12 Pro 181 posts since
Oct 12, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

May 17, 2013 2:55 AM

Vipers Softball 18u Is Looking a For Pitcher and a couple of Utility Players!!!!!

Due to some unforseen reasons Vipers Softball has a couple of spots open right now, we are needing a pitcher and a couple of utility players. We had a set team until one got hurt and 3 others had to quit for other reasons. If you are a pitcher and want alot of mound time this maybe the team for you, no need to sit someones bench waiting on your chance to pitch when you could be on the mound now. Utility players will get plenty on playing time thru hard work in practice, I need someone that can play all positions. We are ready to start our season May 25th in Crossville, Tn. I have 7 girls that I feel can hold their own vs any team in the state, also we have very good supportting parents and very good coaching and I as the head coach am firm but I treat my girls with the respect they deserve, I can help you get to the next level if given the chance. I just need to fill these spots ASAP. If you are interested please contact me ASAP Thru email, phone call or text. Thank You.

Randy Geames

865-525-5275

rlgeames12@aol.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...