30% off- Convert Blu-ray/DVD ISO to MKV for play on Roku 3
Breaking NEWS: From May 8 to May 22, 2013. Pavtube FaceBook put into effect a Special Offer as the 2013 Mother's Day Special Gifts for your Mom, Up to 30% discount has arrived! We offer a 30% discount coupon in return! Click "2013 Mother's Day Coupon Code", the most popular software Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, Video Converter Ultimate, Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper is at 30% off Discount expiring on May 22, 2013. Time-limited! Never Miss!
"Hello, I have a question that I didn't see in your FAQ. I have a hard drive full of ISO files that I want to convert to MKV to work with my Roku.
A) Does your software allow me to set a minimum length for conversions and ignore the rest?
B) Will the file names stay the same during batch converting? I would want Avatar.iso to become Avatar.mkv and so on. Thanks."
If you have lots of DVD and Blu-ray ISO files that you'd like to convert to MKV, the best recommend is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (30% off now), which supports batch conversion of ISO and lots of other files (MKV, AVI, DVD, BD, TS, VOB, etc). With this app, you can imports several ISO files and leave it run overnight. The Video Converter Ultimate employs both Nvidia CUDA and AMD APP tech to gear up the encoding speed by 3-5 times faster than ever basing on your computer configuration. Refer to the guide below for how to convert ISO to MKV to play via Roku 3 streaming media player.
How to convert ISO to Roku 3 playable MKV with Video Converter Ultimate
1. Click the "ISO/IFO" icon to load DVD/Blu-ray .ISO image.
2. Select the main title and set subtitles/audio language you'd like to preserve.
3. Select a format for conversion. To convert ISO to MKV video, press on "Format" and choose "Common Video>> MKV(Matroska) Video (*.mkv)" format.
4. Start ripping DVD/Blu-ray ISO to MKV for Roku 3, Roku 2 XS, and Roku HD-XR playback.
5. After conversion completes, press "Open" to locate resulted MKV files. Copy these MKVs to USB stick.
How to set a minimum length for conversions and ignore the rest
When converting ISO to MKV, you can trim the movie and export only a short clip. Follow the steps below to proceed movie trimming.
1. Select the main movie, or the chapter you'd like to trim.
2. Press "Edit" button.
3. In Video Editor, play the movie and set starting and ending time point by clicking "[" and "]" button.
4. Click OK.
The app is also available for Mac OS – Get 30% off iMedia Converter for Mac if you work with OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8.
Will the file names stay the same during batch converting?
The file name will stay the same as original name (except for extension). If you need to change/designate output file name, move your mouse to destination file name and click on it, then input a new name.
Supported formats and Best possible quality that Roku streaming player plays via USB channel:
Refer to DVD & Blu-ray Ripping Tools: