Skip navigation

1476 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2013 3:00 PM by BenJGree RSS
Saints15 Rookie 6 posts since
May 21, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 22, 2013 5:09 PM

Best game you have ever had

My best game was when i was 14, i am 15 now. i have 21 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assist. I shot 8/14 from the field. 1/1 from three. 6/7 from the free throw line. i had  no turnovers and i has 3 steasl and 2 blocks. i was 5'7 at the time. our record was 8-4 at the time, there record(the other team) was 10-2. We won 74-71 in overtime. the average height on the other team was probably 5'10.5 inches. I have a 27 inch max verticle. My wingspan is 5'9. Is this a good game?

• nortega14 Rookie 2 posts since
    Jun 2, 2013
    1. Jun 2, 2013 10:15 PM (in response to Saints15)

triple double game, nice!

My best game was actually against a college team (im playin high school now). I "hurt my leg" (ended up being a pretty bad ankle sprain) and my coach taped it. I insisted in getting back to the hardwood. After he put me back in, we were trailing 63-60 with 17 seconds left. The pg inbounded the ball and we started runnin a play, but the ball was tipped by someone from the other team and had another inbound, but this time with 4 seconds left. I was free throw line extended, in the perimeter, and i called for a screen and crossed over a guy, who fell on his butt after being severely humilliated (haha) and hit the 3 ptr to go to overtime.

During overtime, i made 3 more 3 pointers and a couple layups, 2 blocks, and we won the game by 2. It was a final, and lead us to an undefeated season. Stat line included 28 pts, 11 rbs, 3 assists, 4 blocks, no turnovers, 2 steals. It was like a month ago, and remember so clearly. Hope you enjoyed

• deezy23 Rookie 5 posts since
    Jun 1, 2013
    2. Jun 3, 2013 1:08 PM (in response to Saints15)

It's no triple-double, but my best game was this past season, I was kind of like a 6th man/starter depending on the game and I play the 4 usually. But our starting PG got hurt landing on his wrist (broke it) in the first couple minutes after tip-off and our backup was awful at defense. we were playing our main rival and their best player was the PG he has like 1800 career point right now and he's going into his senior year, so my coach put me on him because I was the team's best defender after our starting PG. I held him to 2 points and 3 assists (His worst game of the season), stole the ball from him 3 times and had 7 total, also put up 13 points on the other end. I had better scoring games and stuff, but I think that was my favorite game that I've played so far.

• KD35isbeast Amateur 24 posts since
    Jul 11, 2012
    3. Jun 7, 2013 11:52 AM (in response to Saints15)
    Re: Best game you have ever had

My best game was last season. I was 13; 5'12; played at center/ forward

My team entered the 3rd quarter losing by 20 points and 5 minutes after the half we were only losing by 6 because I scored 14 points, but then I twisted my foot and went to the bench. The other team started scoring on rebounds because I was the only tall player in my team. I almost couldn't walk but I insisted with my coach so he would sub me in. And that's what happened, I entered the game and i was just walking up and down the court because I couldn't run, but I still scored 10 more points in the 4th and I scored an and-one with 20 seconds left in the game. My team was winning by 3 points (63-60) and the other team's coach called a timeout. I blocked the 3-point attempt and my team won the game

My stats were 30 points, 21 rebounds, 6 assists, 5 blocks and 5 steals 14-17 fg. The inconvenient of this situation was that walking and jumping I had hurt my foot worse than before and I had to stay out for 1 month but it was still worth it because my team got the W.

Hard work beats talent whem talent doesn´t work hard.- Kevin Durant

• BenJGree Rookie 3 posts since
    Jun 8, 2013
    4. Jun 8, 2013 3:00 PM (in response to Saints15)

Triple Double nice, i had one to!

I started at SF then.

I was in 6th grade and the other team was consistently ahead 5-8 points. In the second quarter I began attacking the basket. I made two shots in 25 seconds and kept on rolling. At halftime I had 4 points, 4 rebounds, and 5 assists. In the second half I took control of the game. I had an and-one halfway through the third quarter to give my team their first lead. I then drove to the hoop and started dishing off to my teamates. In the early fourth, I drew a charge to put their best player in foul trouble. I only had three shot atempts all game but I made them all. I was 5-5 from the line as well. I finished with 11 points, 13 rebounds, 14 assists, and zero turnovers. To go along with that I had 5 blocks and 6 steals in a monstrous defensive effort. We ended up winning 47-43.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...