Skip navigation

1017 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 11:39 AM by BBallMommy15 RSS
LizMoormann33 Rookie 1 posts since
Feb 27, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 2, 2013 1:13 PM

What steps should I take to become recruited?

I've been extremely nervous for the past few months. My sophmore year is over in a few week and this summer my AAU team is only playing in 2 exposer tourtements. From looking at the tourtements too, I'm guessing that there won't be so many college coaches at both. I want to do some individual showcase camps but I don't know which ones to do. I just need help really badly. I'm a 5'10 forward and I so badly want to play d2 or even d1. I feel like I'm running out of time and I just need someones advice on what to do. Please help!! I want to play so badly in college!

• BBallMommy15 Rookie 5 posts since
    Oct 18, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Oct 18, 2013 11:39 AM (in response to LizMoormann33)
    What steps should I take to become recruited?

Hi there! It is never too late. Have you heard of PeakProspect?  There are quality web based sites that offer direct access to thousands of Colleges and Universities. PeakProspect is very affordable and offered tools that guided and educated both myself and my daughter through this whole process. They were very helpful and by following their basic systems, my daughter just committed to a D1 School starting next Fall.

It's not necessary to pay thousands of dollars on "Talent Scouts" who make big promises. You have to have a system and be prepared to out-work the other parents and athletes looking for the same oppotunity you are. With PeakProspect, you can contact coaches from Division 1, 2, 3 and NAIA directly and set up your profile with video highlights.

I think you should check them out! Hope this helps

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points