Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

380 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 9, 2013 11:16 AM by JNCJAX
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 9, 2013 11:16 AM

BFAST Triathlons  - Active Military Member Registration Reviews

Share your experiences with the BFAST Triathlons  - Active Military Member Registration below Back to event details page.

• JNCJAX Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 4, 2012

Do not waste your time on this event!!! I just did this race on 06.08.2013 and was purposely led off the bike course , in what I can only assume was an attempt to add time to my ride and when that would not slow me down I was personally followed for over 5 miles on the bike course.  At one point the officials were so close to my back wheel that I was nervous if I slowed at all they would drive right into me. Big Surprise - after leading me off the posted bike course and following me for over 5 miles - I was assessed 2 penalties. I asked about the 2 penalties assessed by the officials Stevee Espling and Shaelyn Haag and was told not only could they not tell me where these infractions occurred but that I was not allowed to dispute penalties or talk to the race director regarding the penalties or being led off the bike course. In speaking with other racers that day, it was apparent that other racers believe it is a dirty race but they do it for more for training than anything else.  If you research the race results for the past couple of years in this race - you will definitely see a common thread as far as who is seated in the top 5 every race, who is NEVER penalized in the race etc... So, save your money on this race - there are too many other legit races out there! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...