Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

459 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 23, 2013 1:26 PM by larainman
DixieDiamonds02 Amateur 19 posts since
Jun 2, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 9, 2013 7:47 PM

12u A class team on the north Nashville side looking for players!!!!

Great tryout today! There is still another chance to tryout for DixieDiamonds Softball 12u, next Thursday June 13 at 6:00pm!!!!! (Arrive a few minutes early to allow time to warm up). We are looking for strong 02's & 01's with a drive and heart for the game. We are expecting a good turnout as many have contacted us, so make plans to be there!!

Tryouts will take place at;

Cedar Hill Park

860 West Old Hickory Blvd.

Madison, TN 37115

* if you are unable to make this tryout date , but would still like to tryout, PLEASE email or message us and we will try to arrange another time. Thank you for all the interest in the Dixie Diamonds 12u and we look forward to meeting your daughters!!!!

Coach Brandon Gourley.

* We are looking for a 3rd coach if personalities & experience align.

• larainman Rookie 2 posts since
    Jun 23, 2013

Are you still looking for players?  Our 2000 daughter's travel ball team is not coming together like we thought it was going to.  We have not been in a tournament yet. 

My daughter can catch, play any position but pitch.  She started for Ezell Harding's middle school team this year @ 3rd base.  Only made one error, and only had one strike out all year.  Good bunter, coachable, and good attitude.  Just wants to play more ball.

Please e-mail me @ ppsrainey@yahoo.com or call my cell 615-349-6405.  Thank you.

Mike

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...