Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

382 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2013 9:58 AM by bassbells RSS
bassbells Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 11, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 26, 2013 9:58 AM

Selling Disney World 2014 *Dopey Challenge* entry and more!

Hi all,

I registered myself  and my family for multiple races at this year's WDW Marathon weekend.  Unfortunately, due to some circumstances we are no longer going to be able to attend. 

That being said I have quite a few race entries that I'm looking to sell.  I'd preferably like to sell them as one block but would be willing to break them up if needed.  To give some reference on how I registered my family, see below.  The only races that HAVE to stay together are the ones for Me doing the Dopey Challenge because I'll only be receiving one bib for that.  All other races will be receiving a bib for each race and could be divided up however you choose

5K10KHMFM
MeXXXX
SpouseXX
Son 1XX
Son 2X

Prices are as follows (I'm only wanting to recoup cost, not make money):

Dopey Challenge entry: $525

Three 5k entries: $60 each

One 10K entry: $110

One HM entry: $175

Total Package: $990

I'm willing to travel and meet you at the Disney Wide World of Sports complex on Wednesday, January 8 so I can pick up all the entries and then make the sale to you. 

This is my first time ever attempting to sell race entries so don't know if there is an accepted protocol regarding assurances on both sides (as you can imagine I would hate to travel down there and then the buyer not show, likewise YOU want to make sure this is not a scam)

If you're interested, please contact me at 'bassbells at gmail dot com' so we can discuss the situation.

Thanks in advance!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...