Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

241 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 7, 2013 9:33 AM by pat.daugherty
pat.daugherty Pro 169 posts since
Aug 3, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 11, 2013 5:15 AM

Greenwood Quake 99 2013-14 *Tryouts* Aug 11

The Greenwood Quake 99 will be entering its 4th season and expecting great things as a 2nd year 14U team.  The team has enjoyed success the past 3 seasons including several tournament championships. Tryouts will be held from 2:00pm - 4:30pm on Sunday, August 11 at the Greenwood Lassie League located at 900 Averitt Rd. Greenwood, IN 46143. Please be there early by 1:45 to register and warm-up as tryouts will start promptly at 2:00pm. Call backs may be necessary in order for coaches to make a final decision to offer girls a spot on the team.

All positions will be earned. We will play a top level open class schedule with most tournaments expected to be local.  There is the possibility of playing some exposure tournaments.  Our goal is to have our players play at the highest level and have them ready for the next level, high school and college softball.  Fundamentals for all aspects of the game are stressed throughout the season and full commitment to the team by player and parents is expected.  The coaching staff has over 25 years combined  coaching experience including coaching division I players.

Hitting lessons are required.

Our winter training will consist of indoor practice, agility-strength and indoor tournaments.

Tryout form is attached.  You can preregister by filling out and emailing to me – pat.daugherty@upicsolutions.org or bring it with you.  Forms will also be available on the day of tryouts.

For more information or to request a private tryout, please contact me.

Thanks,

Pat Daugherty
Greenwood Quake99
pat.daugherty@upicsolutions.org
eteamz.com/greenwoodquake99

533801_10200176946000272_2038244862_n - yep.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...