Skip navigation

153 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2013 5:09 AM by 5ncaas RSS
5ncaas Amateur 9 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 15, 2013 5:09 AM

12U River City Cyclones '01 Tryouts

The River City Cyclones '01 12U team will be hosting tryouts August 17th, 11:00-2:00 @ Silver Creek High School. We are a team on the rise as we finish up our first year at the 12u level. Just returned from the USFA Worlds in Panama City. We are looking for players, athletes. Shortstop and catcher are our two immediate needs as well as a pitcher. We are a team who plays the kids who performs the best, who earn there positions, and we focus on developing depth in those areas as well. We are looking to fill out a roster of up to 12 kids, and if you and your girl is looking for a step up in competition, a change maybe from the travel team that you are finishing up the season with, we maybe what you're looking for. A very experienced coaching staff and an environment where we strive for a family atmosphere, where the girls get along great and pull for each other.  If interested and have any questions about our program, feel free to email me, Paul Cravens, plciu4me@yahoo.com, or call my cell 502-262-3448. We currently have girls on both sides of the river on our roster, so come out and see what we are about!  Thanks again and GO CYCLONES

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...