Skip navigation

228 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 15, 2013 10:15 AM by KateandChloe RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 15, 2013 10:15 AM

Drenched - DC/Baltimore Reviews

Share your experiences with the Drenched - DC/Baltimore below Back to event details page.

• KateandChloe Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 24, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jul 15, 2013 10:15 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Drenched - DC/Baltimore Reviews

This was an AWFUL event - do not run this "race"!! Extremely poorly organized.  Run was through the mud, the drenched part involved being hosed down at the start while we were still walking.  No staggered start and too many people which meant that instead of a race it was a walk and stand around in the hot sun and do nothing, NO water to drink along the course - no course support whatsoever, only two mini foam machines (you had to wait in line to go through), a mini bubble thing that if you blinked you missed it (mind you, we were walking, not running as running was impossible), 30 minute line (during the race) for the water slide, I skipped it and ran to the finish line.  Nothing at the finish line, no water at the finish line.  All refreshments had to be paid for - nothing for free, not even a half banana.  $10 parking on the grass in the park.  If you worked on Friday and couldn't get balloons, screwed for the fight on Saturday, but still paid the same fee - it didn't matter, we were so angry we didn't stick around.  Also paid extra for an airbag jump and they never showed up.  They claimed we were reimbursed but I was not.  I have sent them several e-mails and they have not responded.  This race is a SCAM it is the WORST experience I have ever had and I had to pay for it!!! I can't even begin to tell you what a rip off this is and how angry I am.  They are forcing me to rate it a star, but if I could I would rate it negative 10 stars.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...