Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

6198 Views 40 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2013 10:24 AM by Gators '02 1 2 3 Previous Next
Gators '02 Pro 164 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 11, 2013 10:23 AM

12u - IN Gators '02 (tired of playing Indiana teams?)

Are you and your daughter tired of playing the same teams week in and week out?  Ever wondered how your daughter would match up to other teams in other states?  Is softball your daughters true passion?  If you answered "yes" then why not give us a call.  We are the Indiana Gators 2002 - 12u and we love softball. We love softball so much so that we not only play a very full schedule (last year 136 games) but travel to play the best competition we can find.  Check these dates and tourneys.

November - 12u USFA World Series in Birmingham, Alabama

March - Turf Wars in Birmingham, Alabama

April - Carrollton Classic in Carrollton, Georgia outside of Atlanta

May/June - 1/2 in Ohio and 1/2 Illinois

July - 1 in Ohio - finish with ASA/USA Nationals in Bloomington, Indiana

Other teams may claim to be an A team.  They may claim to want to play the best but do they have this schedule? 

We currently have 1 remaining spot left on our 2013-14 team.  I can provide you with our current schedule, all the practice plan schedules from previous practices and more.  Want to come and attend our practices and talk to the parents?  Not a problem - we are open to any and all questions, concerns or thoughts.  Just ask. Call, text or email me at my information below.

Thanks

Eric Linton

Email - melinton@sbcglobal.net

Phone # - 317-437-7501

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...