Skip navigation

177 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 12:52 AM by tdclinard RSS
tdclinard Amateur 21 posts since
Aug 16, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 16, 2013 12:52 AM

03 firepower tryouts middle tn

All right parents we are looking to complete our fall/spring roster. We are looking for dedicated parents and daughters with birthdays in the yes 03/04 that love to be in a family atmosphere on the thing we love as the diamond. I have 8yrs coaching experience and the assistants have 11yrs a piece. All positions are open best child for the spot earns it. We teach strong fundamentals and what it means when you think you can't go anymore how to just look in yourself and dig a little deeper never give up and never say I can't. Simply just believe in themselves.everything is based on PCP which is praise for what they done right correct what they done wrong then praise again for trying. We attend at least one coaches clinic a year to stay up to date on what the expectations are for college and high school. so if you and you daughter/daughters are looking for a family not just a team in a great atmosphere then contact me at 6154265774 or email at tdclinard@gmail.com. our next tryout is wed July 17 from 530/730 at cedar hill park locatedin north Nashville/Madison area off of old hickory blvd on the small diamond located at the bottom. Private tryouts also available upon request. Thanks and I hope everyone has a very blessed and exciting season

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points