Skip navigation

124 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2013 10:55 AM by CBC Softball RSS
CBC Softball Amateur 27 posts since
Mar 10, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 9, 2013 10:55 AM

2014 Blue Crush U14 Elite Try Out Information

Hello,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer?  Below is some information regarding tryouts for next seasons Blue Crush U14 Elite Team.

We are a competitive team and are looking for the best players to help the team as a whole, we will be looking at every position,Pitcher, Catcher middle infield as well as outfield, if you have what it takes to make a difference in a team that has had great success, then we want you. 

The coaching staff has a proven record of teaching softball skills that will help your daughter excel and become a better player, she will learn more about softball and herself as a player which will help her when trying out for her High School.  We teach the game at a level that the girls can understand, we explain drills and make sure they know why they are doing it.

The date for the tryout will be Saturday August 17that 10AM at the Southwell Complex located at 1 Wotton St No. Chelmsford MA, with a rain out date of the 18th 10am. 

Please let me know if you are able to attend, if you have any questions please feel free to email me or call my cell, thank you and see you all then.

Alan Hamer

ahamer@prospeed.net

978-866-0526

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...