Skip navigation

1270 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 10:45 AM by BBallMommy15 RSS
mr.agent0 Amateur 8 posts since
Mar 5, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 10, 2013 6:36 AM

is it too late

im at a private where a basketball team just started i tired tell my parents to let me out show i can get recruited. im in the 11th grade now is it too late for me to get recruited.

• lilcrazy4389 Amateur 11 posts since
    Jul 13, 2013
    1. Aug 11, 2013 2:32 PM (in response to mr.agent0)
    is it too late

Its never late. All your have to do is take your to the next level: if your on the bench, work your way up to a starter. And if your are a starter, learn to master your position. So what is your position?

• BBallMommy15 Rookie 5 posts since
    Oct 18, 2013
    3. Oct 18, 2013 10:45 AM (in response to mr.agent0)
    is it too late

It's never too late!  There are quality web based sites that offer direct access to thousands of Universities and tools that both educate the parents and athletes and guide their steps. I used www.PeakProspect.com and found it to be very helpful and affordable. By using their basic systems, my youngest child just committed to a terrific D1 School for next Fall. 

You need to take charge in your effort and make contact with these Universities.  PeakProspect put me contact with Division 1, 2, 3 and NAIA Coaches and I was able to include my daughters upcoming schedule and invite them to games and tournaments. This company really worked for us and helped us out a lot!

I hope this helps!!  - BBM15

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...